A corporation that is registered in a foreign country (United States or any other country in the world other than Canada) can obtain a licence in the province of Ontario. Ontario government calls it as Application for Extra-Provincial Licence for Foreign Corporation with Share. There is no residency requirement to register it in Ontario. However, the corporation must appoint an Agent for Service or Attorney to compelte the registration. A physical address in Ontario is also required to complete the process. Business Registration center Ontario (BRC Ontario) provides both, the Agent for Service as well as address and mail scanning service for the convenience of the foreign customers.