A limited liability partnership is a form of partnership registered with Ontario Registries and formed 2 or more partners.
This form of business can be registered by professionals (lawyers, engineers, accountants).
Who can register:
- Anyone can register a limited liability Partnership. There must be a minimum of 2 partners .
- Currently there is no citizenship or residency requirement for people who can register it.
What is required to register an Ontario limited liability Partnership:
- An Ontario NUANS report for the limited liability Partnership.
- A partnership agreement signed by partners. (Don’t have one? You can include in the package)
- A physical address or street address in the Province of Ontario where the business is to be carried on.
- Name and address of the Partners: This can be individuals or corporations, Ontario province address or another Canadian street address.
What you get
After registering the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), you will receive the following as pdf documents by email:
we have 3 processing queues:
- Regular Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready in 10 business days.
- Express Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready 5 business days.
- Super-Express Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready 2 Business Days.