- 1Product Info
Product InfoA limited liability partnership is a form of partnership registered with Ontario Registries and formed 2 or more partners. This form of business can be registered by professionals (lawyers, engineers, accountants). Other names:
- Ontario LLP
Who can Register:
- Anyone can register a limited liability Partnership. There must be a minimum of 2 partners .
- Currently there is no citizenship or residency requirement for people who can register it.
What is required to register an Ontario limited liability Partnership:
- An Ontario NUANS report for the limited liability Partnership.
- A partnership agreement signed by partners. (Don’t have one? You can include in the package)
- A physical address or street address in the Province of Ontario where the business is to be carried on.
- Name and address of the Partners: This can be individuals or corporations, Ontario province address or another Canadian street address.
What you get
After registering the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), you will receive the following as pdf documents by email:
|Statement of registration|
|Business seal (if included)|
|CRA Accounts: GST/HST, Payroll, Import-export (if included)|
|The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) registration (if included)|
we have 3 processing queues:
- Regular Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready in 10 business days.
- Express Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready 5 business days.
- Super-Express Queue: Limited Liability Partnership can be ready 2 Business Days.
Is Limited Liability Partnership registration right for you?
- It depends on the purpose of the registration and needs of the individuals involved.
- It is the best option for a business with 2 or more individuals or companies which requires limited liability structure. This form of business is more suited for professionals but can also be registered by non-professionals.
What are the advantages of registering an Ontario Limited liability Partnership?
- Simple and easy to share profits between partners particularly if one of the partner is a foreigner..
- Easy to setup and start, least expensive to operate.
- Easy tax filing process.